The current instability of the economic situation in Ukraine has increased the needs of all innocent victims. Through our various projects, CCCF distributes medication, medical and technical equipment, supplies and food to clinics, treatment centres, hospitals and orphanages. As well, we provide administrative support to all of our projects.
The Children of Chornobyl Canadian Fund (CCCF) is a registered charitable organization. It was established in 1990 to provide humanitarian aid to victims of the 1986 Chornobyl nuclear disaster. This disaster, the quiet killer, has caused an increase in cancer, blood disorders, birth defects and other illnesses linked to radiation exposure.
Today, CCCF sponsors a variety of projects to improve health care and the general well-being of disadvantaged and ill children in Ukraine. We appeal for your assistance in this cause, and we hope that you will open your heart to those in need.
Our Future Goals and Objectives
- Provide ongoing humanitarian aid to Ukrainian children suffering from diseases and environmentally caused illnesses
- Investigate and continually analyze the specific needs of innocent victims of the Chornobyl disaster
- Increase international awareness of Ukraine’s health care status
- Through education and aid continue to improve health care in Ukraine
- Provide medical, dental and nutritional assistance to strengthen the children
- Continue long-term relationships with the duly registered and reputable organizations to provide lasting solutions to those in need
- Establish links between international organizations and community groups in Ukraine